Thursday, November 5, 2009

sneak peak #2

so since my next show will be in a toy store, I figured this will be a great chance to dive into my love for toys, and make what I can never get a chance to.
Im a huge fan of the old Fisher price vintage pull toys. I have been able to collect a few so far.


I recently scored on the Fisher price Circus Wagon, and became my inspiration for these.


at first I thought they were not going to possible to make, unless I paid someone.
But luckly I have my studiomate Mark, and Dan who is a woodworker and has the studio next to us.
they have been a lot of work, but I love the way they are turning out.


they each will have their own plush circus animal to carry. :)
that will be my next post.


again in all my google image searches I found that I need this.

maybe Santa will bring it too me

No comments: