Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gooses Geeses

I teamed up with my good friends at 323 East to release this special print.
I got such an amazing response from my fellow Detroiters on this one.
When it was on the cover of Real Detroit, I had people come up to me telling me they saved the cover. I was touched :)
Its also one of my favorite paintings Ive done, so it made sense to release it as a print.
I wanted to make it special, and 323 helped me make it possible.




this is the first and only edition print Ive printed on canvas, and I m extremely happy with the turnout!

each is framed - signed and numbered, and comes with a certificate of authenticity.

extremely limited! There are only 10 available, and 3 artists proofs as well.

they go on sale tomorrow!!

check out my site, or go to www.323east.com

No comments: