Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snowflakes and CandyCanes

Last night was the opening for "Snowflakes and Candy Canes"
Holiday group show over @323 East. Everything is priced below 300$ so you can give the gift of art instead of buying mass produced crap from chain stores!

I have 3 pieces left in the show. Including this piece.
"Sweets" - 11x14 - oil on canvas

I also gave them an original drawing, which I failed to get an image of.
I wasnt sure if I wanted to put it in the show. I was very uncomfortable and felt out of my element showing a drawing. I stopped seriously drawing when I started painting..so it felt weird. oh well its hanging up in the gallery now. I did enjoy drawing, I may do more. It does feels strange to do something that only takes a couple hours..not weeks or months.

anyway if you live in Michigan, in the Royal Oak area, go check out all the cool, and very affordable art!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good evening

Can I link to this post please?