Sunday, January 9, 2011

dream #5

Ive been having nightmares every night for the past few weeks.
I seem to have a lot of dreams that I am a prisoner. Im captured by some weird cult or crazy person, and placed in some weird random place.

I dreamt last night I was captured and placed into a dark room filled with bugs and a deer.
I must have fallen asleep and when I woke up, all the bugs had made nests on me.
I remember the feeling of them bitting and digging into me as I tried to remove them.
I knew they would keep building their nests onto me and there was nothing I could do.
I remember talking to the deer and begging it to help me get out.

Most times my mind can conjure a way to get out, but this time I couldnt.
I hope these nightmares end soon. Im starting to dislike going to sleep.

No comments: