Wednesday, February 23, 2011

morning mr. magpie

In the midst of a superb week, Radioheads new album was released. They are probably one of the only bands that never disappoint me. Ive been rotating between the new album and Thoms "Eraser" for the past 4 days. I thought it would be fun to pick my top 10 Radiohead songs. sooo I did.
In no particular order
1: Street Spirit
2:Subterranean Homesick Alien
3: Exit Music
4: Pyramid song
5: All I need
6: videotape
7: The National Anthem
8: Bodysnatchers
9: Karma Police
10: Optimistic
nothing from their first album, and nothing from their last. too soon to tell. But I really enjoy Codex.
Facebook artist friend Matty M Cipov did a piece inspired by the new album art. I think Id like to do some Radiohead inspired art in the future.

Thank God for good music.

No comments: