Thursday, August 18, 2011

artist's I like : APAK

APAK are Aaron and Ayumi, a husband and wife art making team!
If thats not cute enough, check out their art!

I have been a fan for a while, and I love the next piece more than the last it seems.
There is something about their work that draws me in a personal way.

A lot of their pieces remind me of dreams Ive had.
Like this one titled "pools of light".


I would have dreams of a garden surrounding a natural pool. 
The flowers and plants of the garden looked like  crystals, and they glowed a blue light.
its one of  my most favorite dreams. I havent dreamt of it in a while, but looking at this piece reminds me of it.

this is another favorite of mine
A piece they did for Gallery 1988's Crazy 4 Cult. 
"goodbye loompa land"


too cute!

No comments: